Hours are Monday-Thursday 10am to 8pm, Fridays and Saturdays are between 10am and 5pm, and Sundays 1pm to 5pm.
Below is information on requesting, pickup, and book drops.
- Slots must be scheduled and confirmed with a staff member that items are ready and available for you.
- Requests of books, movies, audio-books, and music CD’s may be made beginning at 10am daily. If requests are made too late in the day, they may not be fulfilled until the next business day.
- These slots are day long. You can schedule a day and you are able to pickup your items anytime between opening and closing of the library that day.
- Requests will be accepted through phone at 860.395.3184 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may leave a message and a staff member will return your call or email to confirm your time slot.
- Items will be placed at the table located near the Main Entrance. We will soon have lockers to replace the table for a more streamlined system.
- Both book drops are open
- Please only return library items