Libby by OverDrive for ebooks, audiobooks and magazines!
Libby has a fresh, easy-to-use design that makes it the best app for most digital library users. Here are some features unique to Libby:
- Simple, step-by-step onboarding the first time you open the app
- Loans and holds from all your libraries are automatically added to your Shelf, so you can easily find all your books in one place
- Start reading immediately after you borrow; no need to choose a file format
- See your at-a-glance progress through each book on your Shelf
- Navigate easily between your Shelf and your library’s catalog
- Add, remove, and rename cards from all your libraries in one place
- Use tags to categorize books however you’d like
- Set preferences to show only the content you’re interested in at your library
Want to learn more about the Libby app? Read about Libby here!
June 14th: We are back to pre-pandemic hours!
Monday-Thursday, 10:00am to 8:00pm
Friday & Saturday, 10:00am to 5:00pm
Closed Sunday until mid-October
Starting May 19th:
There’s a lot, so please read through…
No appointments for browsing, children’s room, or computers. We will be putting most of our furniture back, we ask that you don’t move our furniture around. We will continue doing virtual programs, because we have found out that people really like them, but we are also offering some in-person outside programs. We will begin offering in-person programs inside starting in July. Don’t forget we also have curbside pickup, and now you can have the whole day you choose to pick your items up. We will continue to have make and take crafts too. Summer reading programs will start and we have some fun family programs in the works, thanks to Goodwin School allowing us to use their field so we can have lots of families! We have one study room that you can book once a day, for two people, that room will have an air purifier in it. We know that masks are not mandated for those fully vaccinated, but we ask that you wear one anyway through the end of the school year to make sure our unvaccinated children patrons are safer. Thank you all for your support and kind letters over this very stressful year. Our staff has gone above and beyond to make sure our patrons were connected and knew we were here for them.